Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Blizzard of Flames (intro)

In all the years that I've been living, I have never once kept up with anything like a blog. Mainly because I feel like its almost a full time job that doesnt pay enough. Either people are going to read it, comment, and smile, or nobody's going to care, and you're left with a big pile of paragraph soup. Lets hope the latter doesn't happen to me and this thing pays off.

So, for all the people that happen to discover this, I'll run down my credentials short list style, and we can move on to bigger and better things. I'm Joe Latzko, I'm 31 years young, born in Philadelphia PA. to a homemaker Mom (passed away), and mailman Dad. I have a daughter from a previous relationship named Gabbie that I love very much. I just recently moved from the Philly area to Yardley PA. with my lovely girlfriend Katie. Trust me, its an adjustment to say the least.

Katie got this great new job, and I'm here most of the time working on the apartment (personally, I think its a house. I have a neighbor next door, I have 2 floors in this place...it's a freakin' house.). When I have the chance (meaning I'm going to try to write every other day) I will tell of my trials and tribulations of life, the pursuit of happiness, cooking, drinking beers, pro wrestling, music, and general debauchery. I'm a lot of fun...just not good clean fun. I save the clean fun for my daughter.

I will TRY to post something tomorrow for the simple fact I have Gabs this weekend and I'm not quite sure if I can get to a computer. As always I'll be on my Twitter & Facebook accounts. I'll post direct links at the bottom of the page. On the agenda tonight; Wal-Mart run for vinegar (since I moved my computer up here, it smells of my Fathers' pipe tobacco), then speed the hell back home to catch NXT. Cold beer is in the fridge, and I have nowhere to go tomorrow. It is my mother's birthday, but there is no way I'll be able to even see the grave with all this snow on the ground. I think she'll understand. I'll listen to some Frank Sinatra and have a glass of wine in her memory.

Later, Bitches
Joey

mailto:Twitter@JoeyVRules

Facebook: Joe Latzko

3 comments:

StockyIrish said...

Welcome to blogspot brother!

Joey V. said...

Thank you, Rob. Hopefully people will enjoy my musings.

Unknown said...

Welcome!